The Benefits of Heatmapping
Have you ever wondered how people are interacting with your web pages? Do they view the whole page? What links do they click on?
We can help you find the answers. Use heatmapping to create an improved web experience by understanding visitor interaction on your website.
Heatmaps can identify how your website is performing and highlight areas of concern to help you identify changes you need to make.
Benefits of heatmapping include:
- Enhanced communication with decision makers
- Key insights on your visitors’ behavior
- Simplified, valuable insights from broad data sets
We’re offering a free webinar, Tuesday, November 15, 11 am CT to acquaint you with heatmapping.
In this 30-minute webinar you will learn:
- Ongoing benefits of using heatmapping
- Process of setting up data collection
- How to improve the user interface for better customer reaction
- How to optimize your site using heatmapping data
- Demo of how to use heatmapping
Join Jamie Baird and Bill Goldsberry from LRS® Web Solutions, with Adam Horowitz, and Andrea Gibson from Monsido as they share the benefits of using heatmaps on websites.
To receive a recording of "The Benefits of Heatmapping" webinar, please provide the following information:
© 2022 Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. All rights reserved. LRS and the LRS chevron logo are registered trademarks of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Want to learn more?
Read our blog post detailing the benefits of heatmapping, and how it can improve your website.
The Benefits of Heatmapping | LRS Web Solutions